Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another addition to the already existing vast blogging community. Coming to the formal introduction...
Name: Bhargav
What I do: Doctoral student.
Where: NC
State University, Raleigh, North Carolina-USA.
When I will complete: "Never ask this question!!"
There are three things you should never ask. First is the age of lady, next the salary of a man and finally the graduation date of a Grad student.
I have been procrastinating to post a blog since the day I created an url for myself. Well...what can you say? I am a typical Graduate student.
Now, coming to the title "Imagination". It’s so trivial I guess, but still leads to the very creative inventions and interesting discoveries that we find today. Trivial because, every time you close your eyes you think; you imagine, right? We all can imagine and any of it will be rendered useful only when they are transformed into action. Or else, it'll be like Ron staring into the "Mirror of Erised" imagining himself as a head boy and a quidditch champion. Let me stop at that.
The main reason to start this blog is to get a free flow of thoughts. This is very essential to everyone I guess. Let me see how successful I will be in bringing them out.
Bhargav

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Shruthi said...

Hey Bhargav, welcome :))
"Never ask a grad student the date of his graduation" - ROFL!!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Anu said...

Welcome and All the Best! Writing does help in the thought process!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Bhargav said...

@ anu: Thank you...but I take a lot of time in getting anything out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home