Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tagged for the first time!!

This is the first time I've been tagged. It reminds me of questioners given by product testing companies. Just kidding...Here it goes:

I'm thinking of:
My home in India.

I said:
Live for today and got ridiculed.

I want to:
Graduate soon.


I wish:

I had lots of hair on my head.

I hear:
"Dead people"...kidding. Most of the times I hear myself impersonating others. It is possible...you could do too.

I wonder:
Why the weekend should end

I regret:
Not taking the front seat while rafting in the New river

I am:
Not a hypocrite…only one person knows what am referring to.

I dance:

to no tune

I sing:
in the water-closet.

I cry:
Everytime I watch the movie “Anand”...and after listening to “punyakoti kathe” from my mum.

I'm not always:
Working...some people really think I am.

I make with my hands:
My food

I write:
Fortran codes, rental checks, comments, notes and of course, nonsense in my blog

I confuse:
My professor (hope he's not reading this)

I need:
Cheap, reliable calling card to call home.

And finally:
Nope...am not tagging anyone today. Don’t know many people around here.

7 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Shruthi said...

Bhargav, Sakkat list. Hi-five on "Anand" and "PunyakoTi kathe"!! Ditto here!! :)

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hypocrite =)) u once told me that... do not if that is what you are saying...
nice post magaa... u have some talent :D
keep the posts coming...

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hypocrite =)) u once told me that... do not know if that is what you are saying...
nice post magaa... u have some talent :D
keep the posts coming...

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Bhargav said...

Shruthi:
Thanks. It took me some time, but am glad I did it. It was fun. Initially the male ego prevented me from accepting that I cry. Then I visited other people's posts and got the courage to put it in.
Sandesh:
I might have told you, but you arn't the person am referring to here.
"Some talent" I have , is it? Thank you.

 
At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bhargav, post chanagithe...
So u r not a hypocrite - heh heh heh... ok ok, I wont call you hypocrite anymore :)
Also, u know what? when I heard you sing in ur car, I wondered if u had a water-closet under your seat!! Now, dont u think thats a brilliant idea? :))

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not for your "wish" :o)

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Bhargav said...

Sandeep:
Ha!! Fortunately for us, not all wishes come true...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home